Would you like to host a half-day workshop or a full day seminar?
The half-day workshop focuses on training kids. it is an introduction to setting up a kids program or if you already have one it contains advice on how to train kids safely and effectively.
- Essentials needed to set up and run a kids program.
- fundamental and foundational movements and how to include them.
- Teaching movement using games and importance of play.
- Progressions of movement.
- how to introduce weight training to kids and what not to do.
The workshop lasts around 4hrs. It will have breaks and is very interactive. You will be moving and having some fun along the way.
The full-day seminar will be available from June and will be based on the philosophy of coaching.
It will cover:
- Types of coaching.
- Goal setting. Why it doesn’t work and how to fix it.
- Leadership and much more.
If you are interested in hosting either of these events then please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org