Rule13 started out many years ago providing bespoke programming for people who were interested in competing in functional fitness comps. Since then the company has grown. Head coach Jonny has a BSc in strength and conditioning along with nutrition and cognitive behavioral therapy qualifications. We have also got a psychologist on the team, who when a sports psych. (now clinical) worked with parts of team GB, lectured in Edinburgh University, and has had studies published.
Here is a list of some of the services we offer:
- Strength and Conditioning for individuals and teams.
- Gym Programming or mentoring to help coaches become better at understanding programming.
- Coach mentoring programmes. (available in different packages to suit all gyms)
- Sports and performance psychology.
- Nutrition coaching/mentoring.
- Competition prep.
- Working with kids and how to run kids’ classes. (We also partner Brandx on this).
We also have two seminars available (email if you would like to host one).
- Screening athletes and doing correctives in a group setting. (one-day seminar with plenty of practical practice).
- The philosophy of coaching. (this is one-day seminar into the psychology of coaching).
If you want any more info on any of the services mentioned above, then please feel free to drop an email to email@example.com or give us a ring on 07740298222.